Being a real estate agent comes with its own set of advantages and problems. On the bright side, you are your own boss and do not have to answer to anyone. The more you can sell the more money you will make. On the flip side, you may encounter periods of time where you don’t make a sale. And after you make a sale, you have to wait until the deal is closed to receive your real estate commission, which can take days and even weeks. In the meantime, unpaid bills pile up on your table and make it difficult to run your business.
When you are between commissions and there are bills to pay, one way you can ensure a smooth cash flow is to take a commission advance. You can receive the advance as soon as the Agreement of Sale and Purchase is made and the deal is firm. You won’t have to wait until the deal is finally closed to receive your commission. You will be able to pay your bills and staff on time and concentrate on new projects.
A commission advance is the best option for short term loans for the following reasons:
- Largest amount of money available: Short term loans are usually of small amounts, but commission advance [a1] has no upper limit. You can apply for and receive as much as 90% of your commission on residential deals and up to 80% on all other deals.
- Low fees: Real estate commission advances with AccessEasyFunds have very low fees. Some companies like AccessEasyFunds charge you only $22.50 per month on an advance of $1,000.00. This makes it one of the cheapest short term options.
- No other costs: Apart from the discount fee, there are no administrative fees, no application fees, no exit fees and no minimum fees. There are no hidden costs.
- Easy application process: Our online application form is easy to fill out and doesn’t take more than 10 minutes if you have all the information ready. You will have to provide your personal details and business details. You can also download a PDF form, fill it out and send it by fax or email. You will also be required to submit a copy of your driver’s license and Agreement of Sale and Purchase.
- Fast approval: If the information you have provided is accurate, then approval for your application takes less than an hour and the money arrives in your bank account overnight.
- Credit score not required: Since commission advance is secured by the agreement of sale and purchase, you won’t have to submit your personal credit score. Needless to say that this works to your advantage if your credit score is less than satisfactory.
When sales are slow and commissions are delayed, a real estate commission advance can give you a lifeline to run your business smoothly and meet your financial obligations. AccessEasyFunds is the leading commission advance company in Canada – so contact us today to get your commission in your hands fast.